CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Sunday, April 25, 2010

Entry #57 - $800

A woman was taking a shower. When she was just about to finish, she told her husband it was now his turn to use the shower so he went inside the bathroom while she put a bathrobe on. Suddenly the door bell rang. She told her husband she was going to answer it. With just a bathrobe on, she opened the door and saw her neighbour Bob.

Bob immediately tells her, "I will give you $800 if you remove your bathrobe.."

After some thinking, she decides $800 was way too big to pass up, so she removes her bathrobe and exposes herself. After being very delighted, Bob hands her the money and leaves.

She goes back upstairs and tells her husband it was Bob.
"Bob?? That's great!! Did he mention anything about the $800 he owes me??"



extra:


Granddaughter ask her Grandfather:
Grandpa, what will I get if I jerk a dog? Well, sweetheart, you'll get sperm. Hey grandpa, what will I get if I jerk a horse? Well, you'll get sperm again. Oh ok grandpa, but what do I get if I jerk you? Well, again, you'll get sperm . . . And a chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment