CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Saturday, April 17, 2010

Entry #49 - Gays

There was a semi-truck driver driving past San Francisco and he picked up two gay hitchhikers. Everything was quiet until about 20 minutes in one of the gay guys said,

"Excuse me, I have to fart." The truck driver replied,

"Well roll down the window and let it rip." So they rolled down the windows and the gay guy farted and it was kind of a Woosh noise. Another 35 minutes into the trip the other gay guy said,

"Excuse me, I have to fart toooo." The truck driver replied,

"Well roll down the window again and let it rip." So they rolled down the windows and the other gay guy farted and it was a woosh noise with a whistle in it. About 15 minutes later, the truck driver said,

"Alright girls, now I have to fart." So he rolled down the windows and let it rip. It was the juiciest fart ever. The two gay guys looked at him and said,

"Virgin."

No comments:

Post a Comment