CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Entry #45 - Superman

One day, Superman was really horny, like able to cut diamonds horny. He was flying around and saw Batman, so he flew down to Batman and asked,

"Hey Batman.. Dude I'm SOOO horny. I don't know what to do. Can you help me?" and Batman replied,

"Well you know, Wonderwoman is the best lay in town, that might help." Superman then said,

"Well, I don't know, she's a co-worker and my friend and it would be awkward after that"
"Suit yourself," said Batman and then Superman flew off.

He was flying around some more looking for help when he came across the Green Lantern and decided to ask him for help,

"Hey Green Lantern, man I'm so horny I don't know what to do! Can you help me out?" and the Green Lantern replied,

"Well, Wonderwoman is the best ass in town, why not tap that?" and Superman replied with,

"No no no, I couldn't do that, she's a really good friend and I don't want to mess that up."

"A'ight, pussy, have it your way," replied the Green Lantern. Superman then flew off.

As he was flying over a wheatfield he saw Wonderwoman naked in the field. He thought to himself that he could go down there and be done before she even knew what happened. So he flew down, did his deed and flew off.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" said Wonderwoman. Then the Invisible Man said,

"I dunno but my ass hurts".

No comments:

Post a Comment