CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Friday, April 2, 2010

Entry #30 - A collection of short jokes

#1

Teacher: What do you want to become?
Little Johnny: Doctor !!
Teacher: Why?
Little Johnny: Coz its the only profession where u can tell a woman to take off her clothes and ask her husband to pay for it.



#2

I hated it when my old aunties used to poke and prod me on weddings saying , you're next.

However they stopped, when I started doing the same to them at funerals.



#3

There was once a insurance salesman named Bob. He went door to door to sell insurance. His boss was wondering why he had the highest percentage of sales. So he asked Bob, to which he replied, "I jjusst walkk upp to the ddoorr, knnock and say "Wwwould yyou llike to bbuy ssomme inssurance, orr wwwould yyou lllike mme ttto read the ppolicy to yyou?"



#4

There are 50+ blondes and a Brunnette on a plane. After a while the plane starts to break down and all the Blondes and Brunnettes fly out, only to be saved by a thin rope. After the rope starts breaking, they decide one of them must plummet to their death to save the rest.

After a very long, touching, speech made by the Brunette on how she will end her life, the Blondes start clapping...



#5

A man and his wife were relaxing on their couch one Saturday evening. The man asked, "I bet there's nothing you can tell me that will make me simultaneously happy and sad."

The wife thought for a while and replied, "Your dick is larger than your brother's."

No comments:

Post a Comment