CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Sunday, July 4, 2010

Entry #127 - A Love Poem?

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.



I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming



My love for you is like a rose
One that's dead and never grows



Those words I spoke were true and grand
But "I love U2"? I meant the BAND



Beauty is on the inside, but some may doubt,
If it's true, I'd prefer you inside out.



You are my sun, my moon, my star
I wish to see you... from afar



To tell you what you mean to me
Would get me bleeped on live TV



Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face



I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother



I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face



I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-
****, I'm good at telling lies!



My love for you will never die
Unless I meet another guy



If I were a dog and you were a flower
I'd lift my leg up and give you a shower



After you, my love, my only prize
Would be a bullet between my eyes



My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell"

No comments:

Post a Comment