CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Entry #28 - 3 Women

3 women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting
about their relationships and decide to amaze their men....that night
all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stiletto's and mask
over their eyes.

After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend: 'the other night, when my boyfriend came
back home,he found me with the leather bodice, 12 Cm stilettos
and mask. He saw me he said: 'you are the woman of my life, I love
you'...then we made love all night long...

The mistress: Ah! me too, the other night I met my lover in the
office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos,
mask over my eyes and a raincoat, when I opened the raincoat... he
did not say anything.....but we had wild sex all night...

The married one: 'the other night I sent the kids to stay at my
mothers for the night, I got myself ready: leather bodice, super
stilettos and mask over my eyes....my husband comes back from work, opens
the door and says:

'Hi Batman, what's for dinner?'

No comments:

Post a Comment