CLICK THE ADS IF YOU LIKE MY JOKE! :D





Thursday, March 18, 2010

Entry #1 - Hearing problem

Will walks into a pub and sits down. He orders a pint and notices a brown paper bag on the counter.
Will asks the barkeep :" What's in the paper bag?"
The barkeep pulls the paper bag closer and pulls out a miniature piano with a miniature pianist and places them on the bar. The miniature pianist proceeds to belt out great classics.
Will, wide-eyed,exclaims:" That's amazing! Where did you get that?"
Barkeep: "See that magic lamp over there? There's a genie in there. He grants wishes."
Will asks: "Mind if I ask for a wish?"
Barkeep: "Sure, be my guest."
Will rubs the lamp and sure enough, a genie pops out and asks Will what he would like to wish for
Will: "I want a million bucks!"
Instantly the pub is filled with a million quacking ducks.
Will: "I think your genie is a little deaf"
Barkeep: "I know, I didn't ask him for a 10-inch pianist."

No comments:

Post a Comment